Open to all – won by one. Red Bull M.E.O. is the competitive celebration of the mobile gaming scene for the title of best mobile player in the world. The Red Bull Mobile Esports Open Season 3 is a global tournament series featuring PUBG MOBILE, Teamfight Tactics Mobile and Hearthstone.
In India, Clash Royale was the Red Bull M.E.O. tournament in India in 2018 & 2019 and now Red Bull M.E.O. Season 3 will feature a tournament in PUBG MOBILE across eight qualifiers, semifinals and national finals. The Indian champion – winner of the national final – will get a chance to go up against the best mobile gamers from over 20 countries at the World Final in 2021.
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
As an all-inclusive tournament, Red Bull M.E.O. is the platform for aspiring amateur players to face off against the top esports athletes in the team tactical tournament PUBG Mobile by Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation. Red Bull M.E.O. Season 3 in India starts with qualifiers from 12th August 2020 onwards with the finals expected to take place on 12th September. The World Finals of Red Bull M.E.O. Season 3 are currently planned to be hosted in Turkey and can be expected for the beginning of 2021.
Red Bull M.E.O. India Rules & Regulations:
- Participation open to anyone 16 years and older. Players must be residents of India to participate in the Indian qualifiers.
- There will be a maximum of 25 teams per lobby. Each qualifier will have up to four lobbies.
- Six matches will be played in each lobby on the following maps: match 1 on Erangle, match 2 on Sanhok, match 3 on Erangle, match 4 on Miramar, match 5 on Erangle and match 6 on Vikendi.
- Teams receive points based on their finish and the number of kills achieved in each match.
- The top 32 teams from the qualifiers will advance to the semifinals.
- The top 16 teams from the semifinals will advance to the national finals.
- In case a tiebreaker is needed, total number of kills will be used as the first tiebreaker.
CORSAIR – a leading manufacturer in PC hardware gaming peripherals and streaming equipment, realme – fastest growing smartphone brand in India, Loco – India’s biggest game steaming platform and Yumlane – fast growing pizza chain are the partners on board for Red Bull M.E.O. Season 3 in India.
Grab the unique chance to compete against top mobile esports athletes and other well-known players by registering for the qualifiers, visit redbull.in/meo