The Sheerose Welfare Foundation is going to organise a one of its kind Virtual Women Sports Conference ‘ SHEE- TALK ‘ on 1st and 2nd August 2020. Through this conference, the foundation aims to create awareness among the viewers on all the major sports-related topics a relevant for a woman, which includes sports psychology, menstruation, training, management, entrepreneurship, technology and job opportunities.
The conference will be conducted on Zoom on the basis of registrations and will be streamed LIVE on Facebook and Youtube pages of Sheerose Welfare Foundation.
Click here to register for the conference.
The panellists in the conference will be successful sportspersons and achievers from diverse backgrounds who are surely going to inspire the viewers with their collective wisdom. The Bridge, co-founder, Arshi Yasin will be a panellist in the conference, she wishes to lend some valuable inputs on women in sports.
The honorary guests who will be the panellists of the conference are:
- Ashwini Ponappa ( Badminton),
- Rahi Sarnobat (Shooting) ,
- Dalima Chibber (Football),
- Raspreet Sindhu( Basketball),
- Vani Kapoor (Golf) ,
- Matilda Ekholm ( Table Tennis) ,
- Amee Kamani ( Snooker )
- Sharath Kamal (Table Tennis )
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran (Table Tennis )
- Mudit Dani (Table Tennis ) .
- Mrs. Vita Dani ( Co Owner of Ultimate Table Tennis League and Chennaiyn FC )
- Mrs. Minal Bajaj ( Director of Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation )
- Arshi Yasin ( Founder of The Bridge ) ,
- Polona Cehovin ( Director at ITTF High Performance Centre )
- Dr. Carole Oglesby ( PhD Former President Women Sport International)
- Lilamani de’Soysa (IWG Global Expert as Co-Opted Expert)
- Dr. Payoshini Mitra (Atheletes Right Activist, scholar and documentary filmmaker)
- Moha Kamat (Program manager at Citizen Association of Child Rights)
- Mrs. Sandhya Agarwal ( Coach of Indian Cricket Women Team )
- Mr Kamlesh Mehta ( Arjuna Awardee Table Tennis and Director of Eleven Sports and ELMS )
- Mr. Shrikant Vad (Badminton coach and Joint Secretary of Maharashtra Badminton Association ) ,
- Mr. Massimo Costantini ( coach of Indian Table Tennis team for 2018 CWG and Asian Games ) ,
- Anju Turambekar ( Technical director of Dempo SC & Former head of grassroots Development of All India Football federation )
- Mekhala Subedar ( Squash Coach and International Referee)
- Khyati Ghulani (Head coach Chandigarh Cricket Association)
- Surabhi Mishra (Coach and former national Squash Player)
on Zoom on registration basis and will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube as well.
Sheerose Welfare Foundation an initiative started by Madhurika Patkar, 2018 Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist in Table Tennis with the support of the stalwarts of the game Mrs Monalisa Barua Mehta, an Arjuna Awardee; Mrs Rinku Acharya, ex International TT player; Shri Smita Bodas, Board member of TTFI and many other like-minded personalities.
Sheerose Welfare Foundation aims at creating an eco-system for Girls. It ensures more women participation in sports, creating awareness in the society, a healthy and a fit lifestyle, producing Champions and most importantly, teaching them how to be financially sustainable even after Active Sports Life. Sheerose is a platform where Girls can talk, interact, show their talent, learn from the achievers, express their views and grievances, get trained under experienced coaches and get sponsorship to perform better.
Do not forget to attend the conference this weekend.