The coronavirus pandemic has sure its taken toll on the entire sports fraternity bringing it to a virtual standstill. With almost every tournament being shelved or postponed, times are difficult for sports fans like us without anything to cheer us up. While you have been counting days for the action to return on the field. We are here to satiate your thirst for some action.
For all sports aficionados out there, we have come up the second edition of Game Set Match, our weekly quiz contest and this week, we have brought The Bridge Cricket Quiz now and test your knowledge about the intricacies and anecdotes from the sport. The winners stand a chance to win prizes worth Rs 1,000.
Basic terms and conditions are as followed:
This Quiz (the “Quiz”) is designed to test the knowledge of the participants (the “Participant(s)”). The quiz competition will be held in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Rules”) of this competition listed hereinafter:
- ORGANISER: The Quiz is organised by TB SPORTS NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED, ( here in after referred to as “The Bridge”) in association with Gyaanspace.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS QUIZ: The Quiz is open to people (the Participants) anywhere in the world who have completed the age of 18 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Quiz, entrant must accept the official rules (“Rules”). The Rules consist of: (i) the terms and conditions on the web page; (ii) the terms and conditions if any on the Entry Form or the Quiz page. The Participant should read this agreement carefully prior to entry to ensure that he/she understands and agrees, because these Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Quiz.
- ENTRY FEE: The entry fee or registration fee for this Quiz is INR100.
- QUIZ COMPETITION: The Quiz will consist of 20 questions for the participants to answer. The correct answers will be published after the final day of the Quiz.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: In order to be eligible for the rewards, a participant must register for the Quiz and complete the Quiz within 10 minutes. The winners will be chosen among these participants based on whoever answers the highest number of questions correct in the shortest span of time.
- PRIZE DETAILS: The winners will be rewarded with prizes worth upto INR1000.
Be a sport and take up this challenge!