Openings: 1 | Location: Bangalore
Eligibility: At least 3 years of experience.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
– Designing and implementing new features and functionality on the website
– Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
– Every functionality needs to be mobile responsive on the website.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
– Understanding of MYSQL
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style
across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
– Understanding of aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the
color and font choices, and so on) is important.
– Knowledge of React Native will be an added advantage
To Apply: Send your resume and links to author profiles to [email protected] If you are currently employed, kindly mention your salary, notice period, and expected salary too. Please mention ‘Web Developer’ in the subject line of your email.